Introduction – SIGER
Ership Group; based on the experience gained over more than a century both in maritime experience and in requirements from international standards related to quality, environmental, safety & health and food safety management systems; decided to design and implement its own integrated risks management system, SIGER, in order to combine efforts and synergies in the organization, aimed at, among others:
- To know, control and reduce the risks related to our business.
- To offer a “zero-error“service, as a result of the assessment of the stakeholders´ needs and expectations.
- To increase the customer loyalty and satisfaction, providing a differentiating value.
- To be ready and alert for any change in the port maritime industry.
- To generate and ensure knowledge.
- To improve the sustainability.
- To shape Ership Group as an excellent, safe, efficient and responsible company.
Diagram. SIGER Principles
The Ership Group, aware of its commitment to its employees, customers, society and other stakeholders, is committed to provide and mantain an integrated management system that guarantees quality, occupational health and safety, environmental excellence and food safety.
Faithful to the above, this management system is audited and certified in a satisfactory and regular manner following UNE EN ISO 9001, UNE EN ISO 14001, UNE EN ISO 45001, GTP-Coceral, EMAS. and GMP+ standards.